In case you haven’t heard, Twitter recently launched a new polling feature allowing users to further engage with their audience and gain some interesting data. Here’s how it works:
- At the moment the polls are limited to two answer options only
- Polls are only available online for 24 hours
- Users are kept informed of how long is left to vote, and how many people have voted
- Users are able to see results in percentages
- Users are given anonymity and your vote is not shared publicly
- After 24 hours the poll results can be viewed publicly
For more information, read the full blog post by Twitter’s Product Manager Todd Sherman announcing the new polling feature.